Lessons from the Mountains
I’ve never met a mountain I didn’t love. Here are a few things living in the mountains has taught me:
- The steeper the climb, the better the view.
- There are many paths, each equal in its ability to take you to the top.
- What you send out will echo back to you.
- Looking down on someone else is only useful if you are reaching to help them up.
- The view from the top puts a lot of things in perspective.
- The climb is always worth it.
- They will forever remind you to follow every rainbow, til you find your dream.
Here are a few of my mountains: